New media, fashion, design, entertainment industry.
The largest accelerator in Russia and CIS in the field of creative entrepreneurship. We are looking for the coolest start-ups in the field of fashion, media, design, cinematography, computer games, music, education and culture!
Media, fashion, animation, computer games, applications: the creative industry is one of the most fascinating branches of the world economy. A few years ago, it was impossible to imagine the ubiquitous Internet, and now we live in the digital world and every day we use technologies in all spheres of life. This is why the creative industry is developing so rapidly.
The track for start-ups in this industry appeared in GenerationS in 2016 and immediately collected more applications than any other did. In the GenerationS-2017, the Creative track in addition to fashion and media projects for the first time supports innovative technologies in the field of augmented reality, computer games, cinematography, music, publishing and smart cities.
Faberlic is the largest Russian direct sales company on the market, and the manufacture of unique patented oxygen cosmetic products that deliver oxygen deep within the layers of the skin. Faberlic also offers a whole range of products, including skin and haircare products, exclusive perfumes, decorative cosmetics, home and health products, linens and tights, and fashionable clothes.
In 2003, the Company entered the international market. Now Faberlic representative offices are open in 24 countries around the world, with delivery operations in 42 countries. More than 2 million Representatives cooperate with us in Europe and Asia. About 10 million consumers enjoy using Faberlic products every day!
Directions to select projects:
- advertising technologies (e.g. new media tools, interactive formats);
- analytics (e.g. audiences, content, etc.), Big Data tools;
- content monetization;
- technological solutions and platforms for CRM directions (e.g. DM, SMM, mobile marketing, etc.);
- automation of the processes of content production / distribution;
- new platforms for activating UGC and creating branded content;
- Gamification (retail technology, HoReCa, public spaces).
Fashion and consumables:
- innovative materials (wear resistance, functional qualities, for example, heating, smart fabrics, affecting the nervous system, etc.), fabrics with the ability to remove electronic visual content);
- innovative wearable gadgets and materials;
- innovations in the field of e-commerce and unique mobile applications for the clothing market (analysers of clothing sizes, a wardrobe analyser, the sale of unnecessary clothing, etc.);
- innovative 3D printing of clothes and shoes;
- robotization of tailoring and fabric production;
- AR / VR technology for the clothing market;
- IoT-technology for the clothing market;
- innovative eco-technologies in clothing (use of recycled materials in production);
- interactive technologies for offline retail (interactive showcases, interactive fitting rooms, etc.);
- innovative tools to care for clothes and shoes;
- innovative marketing technologies and big data for estimating the demand and trends in the clothing market;
- innovative projects for the repair and renovation of old clothes, the production of clothing from old materials.
Neuroindustry, sports and computer games:*
- development of brain fitness, games with the use of neuro-gadgets, and neuron-developing games;
- analytics, Big Data;
- content monetization;
- advertising / product placement in games;
- VR / AR.
Cinematography and music:
- VR / AR;
- new services / ecosystems;
- graphic solutions;
- automation of services;
- artificial intelligence.
- data aggregation;
- new platforms (collective writing of books, etc.);
- graphic solutions for books;
- text analytics (linguistic analysis, semantic kernels, and contextual analysis).
- integrated automation;
- remote control of the building and apartment;
- smart applications and IT services;
- design of buildings;
- restoration of old buildings;
- innovative building materials for a smart home;
- innovative ways of building.
Smart urban environment:
- intelligent video surveillance and security;
- intelligent lighting;
- smart waste management;
- social services.
Smart water and gas:
- smart water meters;
- innovative methods of cleaning;
- detection counter.
- intelligent transport systems;
- intelligent parking;
- system of payment for the use of infrastructure.
- smart energy meters;
- infrastructure of electric transport;
- management over final consumption;
- integration of distributed generation;
- renewable generation.
- neuro-education. Development of neurointerfaces and technologies of virtual and augmented reality in teaching; educational programs and devices for neurotechnology, devices for enhancing memory and analysing the use of brain resources.
Neuro-communications and marketing:*
- development of neuromarketing technologies, forecasting of mass and individual behavioral effects based on neuro- and biometric data;
- decision support systems;
- technology to identify the nearest emotionally coloured locations for the formation of resource states;
- technologies for optimising the processes of the body during collective activity.