The track will combine technologies developed in the civil area, which have perspectives for the use in the creation of weapons, military and special equipment, as well as technologies and products created by enterprises of the military-industrial complex, suitable for being used in the civilian market.
Technologies developed for civilian purposes are increasingly being used in the interests of national security and defence, and vice versa. Quadcopters, mobile phones, and laptops - all these are actively used by the MIC. At the same time, these technologies not only supplement, but also create new opportunities for increasing the effectiveness of power structures. It is often possible to see the opposite situation, when technologies developed for military purposes are widely used in the civil sector.
The Dual Technologies track is conducted in cooperation with the industrial partner JSC "Voentelecom", the track's partner is JSC "RosElectronics" and its category partner is PJSC "S.W. Ilyushin S.H. Complex. S.W. Ilyushin. The track collects developers of the best solutions in the area of dual technologies. Prospective projects will be able to enter the number of portfolio companies of RVC subsidiaries and the possibility of co-investment by the Track Partners.
The main stages of the track
Accepting applications GenerationS
Selection in accelerators
is a specialized federal service company, which activities are aimed at ensuring the state's interests in the field of information security and telecommunications, as well as the development of science and the information technology industry.
is a holding and a management company, it consolidates the potential of 108 enterprises of the electronic industry, specializing in the development and production of electronic products, electronic materials and equipment for their manufacture, microwave equipment and semiconductor devices; subsystems, complexes and technical means of communication; as well as automated and information systems.
Ilyushin Aviation Complex PJSC
is one of the leading enterprises in Russia for the development of aviation equipment, which is a part of the holding structure of the United Aircraft Corporation (UAC PJSC). The main activity of Ilyushin Aviation Complex PJSC is creation of an aircraft, which is a long process that takes 5-8 years on average, from the idea to pilot production.
Spheres for selection of projects:
- Geo-information systems;
- Platforms for working with big data.
- Work algorithms and technical implementation;
- Applications based on artificial intelligence (AI);
- Semantic solutions.
Distributed registry systems.
New and portable energy sources:
- New sources of energy for on-board systems;
- Electrochemical energy storage devices with high specific technical characteristics and low cost characteristics, energy storage devices using superconductors, and high-speed kinetic energy storage devices;
- Technology of storage and transportation of hydrogen with high specific indicators;
- Mechatronic energy systems of a closed cycle.
New production technologies:
- Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA), Aviation Flight control and Navigation Systems, Aviation Avionics Systems;
- Production of ECBs, electronic modules and units;
- Multifunctional indicators and 3D image projecting;
- Cloud technologies, including simulators and gaming platforms;
- Technology of information protection and data transmission, Internet safety;
- Technologies for building Mash networks;
- Wearable devices;
- Perspective aerodynamics and dynamics of motion in different environments;
- New concepts of air, surface and underwater vessels;
- Creation of an electric drive of a wheel , non-standard drives;
- Technologies of creation and processing new materials, including polymeric composite materials, layered metal-polymer materials of a new generation, functional materials of a new generation and protection systems for them;
- Technologies of low-temperature diffusion welding of dissimilar materials and equipment for their implementation;
- Electronic component base, microwave electronics and materials, including medical equipment;
- Development and production of optical materials, acoustics and optics, low-temperature optics, high-energy lasers, optical and laser systems and complexes;
- Nuclear medicine, including life extension technologies.
Sensorics and components of robotics, design and modelling:
- Unmanned systems (including aircraft, ships and underwater complexes, and cars), intelligent transport systems and subsystems, as well as systems assisting drivers and dispatchers, and systems of telemetry, monitoring, and maintenance, as well as subsystems, software and hardware solutions for their production and operation;
- Sensory systems recognizing surrounding environments in all five human senses;
- Control system of a 'swarm' ('flock') of robotic complexes;
- On-board intellectual information-control systems;
- Digital technologies for modelling and production;
- Development and implementation of industrial and service robotics;
- Technology of deep monitoring of the state and behaviour of a structure based on the use of mathematical models of behaviour of a structure and built-in sensors of the state of a structure in the relevant critical zones;
- Systems of the ERP class.
- Industrial Internet;
- Internet of underwater things;
- Technologies for creating devices to provide a multi-user, easily scalable network-centric submarine communication system;
- Non-standard communication systems.
Technologies for managing the properties of biological objects, cognitive technologies.
Neuro-technologies, technologies of virtual and augmented realities.
The Dual Technologies track is running under a separate program of acceleration.
Unlike the other tracks of the GenerationS-2017, the Track Final is held in the format of presentation of projects submitted for consideration of the investment committee of the subsidiary funds of RVC JSC or funds created with the participation of RVC JSC.
Dual Technologies Bootcamp participants
1. ARGUS Tech
2, CAM-module of automated design of CNC grinding operations.
3. DO-RA.M location based intelligent system of global monitoring of ionization radiation
4. Embedded Video Analytics
5, LS - Live Steel - Manufacturing of products from special alloys using additive technologies
6. REYNOLDS, small-size gas turbine engines for unmanned aviation.
7. Sintech Solutions
9. VIY - Development and production of sport, service and civil weapon and tactic body kits
10. IRWAY car night viewing system
11 . Variable transmission of non-friction type
12. Fast assembly helicopter aerodrome
13. Virtual personal fashion assistant
14. 3D interface geoinformation platform
15. Two-stage refrigerating machine of combined type
16. Decentralized fail-safe system of location distributed resource management
17. Induction steam generator (Induction heat generator)
18 Compound textile materials to reduce human visibility in near and thermal infrared bands
19. Lithium chemical sources of electric energy with high specific characteristics and long-term use
20. Small-size turbo-jet engine
21. MARS - cross-county Mobile Autonomous Robotic System of
22. Positioning of live humans behind the obstacles
23. Multifunctional technical and virtual vision system
24. Earth-cosmic time scale and frequency (Correlator of the central synchronizing apparatus PVS RB)
25. Neuromorphic VLSI "Altay" for intellectual devices
26. Nilar: automated transport safety
27. Optical transmitter/receiver "radio signal over optic fibre"
2015. Domestic 3D printer of selective laser-based metals alloying "M-500"
30. Software complex designed for projects analysis and expertise
31. Production of electric vehicles based on module extended capacity accumulators
32. Development of the wind energy complex for super extremal operating conditions
33. Development of on-board and ground system of control and diagnostic of the essential helicopter systems
34. Robotics synchro-spiral gearbox with
35. Communication transponder-distance meter
36. Control system for a group of unmanned robotic divers
37. System for human actions analysis on video BodyTrack
38. Artificial smell system based on semiconductor gas sensors
39. Real-time production planning system
40. Navigation accuracy improvement system «HIVE»
41. SPS SRARS®
42. Thermionic cooling system of turbine airfoils of the gas and turbine plants and engines
43. Safety condition monitoring system for primary structural members
44. Transport unmanned fan-type aircraft plane of vertical takeoff and landing
46. ELSTATO electric machines
The main purpose of the acceleration program is preparation of the projects to the investment committee with participation of the RVC JSC affiliate funds or funds created with participation of RVC JSC. Additionally the projects will be offered to be incorporated in the enterprises-partners of the track.
Acceleration program consists of the following parts:
- Educational block. Includes sessions devoted to business-modelling, creation of a well-balanced team, project management, marketing, sales, finance involvement (investments, grants, etc.). Educational program is oriented to the seed stage and mature projects;
- Mentoring support of the project. A project mentor is assigned to every project. Mentor pair is created at the setup session within the framework of accelerator launch;
- Networking. Project support by forming project environment: experts, partners, etc.;
- Deal structuring. As one of the acceleration program purposes is preparation of the project for the investment committee, one of the program tracks is oriented at the deal structuring - preparation of an application to the investment committee;
- Construction of the model of launching dual technologies to the civil market.
Acceleration program will last 2 months: from March to April.