Increase of agriculture effectiveness, creation of “new food”, bioconversion, solutions in the field of new medicines and diagnostic systems
The track will combine projects in the field of biomedicine, as well as high technologies to improve the efficiency of agriculture, and to create “new food”.
Both agriculture and medicine are necessary for our survival. For thousands of years, agriculture has evolved from gathering to building space farms. In recent years, precision farming and other technologies are actively developing to increase the quantity, quality and safety of food. As in the modern Agro-industry, many breakthrough solutions in scientific medicine have become possible thanks to a multidisciplinary approach. New technologies give hope for the creation of effective medicines (including for previously incurable diseases), accurate diagnostic systems, services for prevention and personal control of diseases; therefore, for the prolongation of active life.
The directions of Medtech and Agro-industrial technologies appeared in the accelerator back in 2014. Agro & MedTech GenerationS-2017 will select, on the one hand, start-ups intended to improve the efficiency of the Agro-industrial complex, biotechnology for agriculture, food security and personalized nutrition, and on the other hand projects in the field of health care, biomedicine, new drugs and diagnostic systems.
- Effective organic farming technologies;
- Development and production of universal effective and modern plant protection products suitable for organic farming;
- «Smart» agriculture* (technologies for effective crop and livestock production: automation, artificial intelligence, «big data» and geo-positioning);
- New sources of raw materials* (products derived from new types of biological raw materials, including biomass of algae and insects (protein), waste, pseudo-cereal and cell cultures (incl. for the production of feed additives, bioplastics, biologically active substances));
- Available organics* (biological agents for agriculture, including high-quality fodder, feed additives and medicines for veterinary use, as well as pesticides, biological agrochemicals and food products);
- Remote sensing and land monitoring**** (including mapping and survey of ground infrastructure facilities (e.g. industrial, transport, civil, etc.); creation of 3D models of fields to build optimal irrigation and melioration systems, to organize forest belts and to determine the vegetative index).
- Reducing the percentage of 3-monochloropropanediol (3-MCPD) and fatty acid esters with glycidyl functional groups (GE) in tropical oils to meet the European standards;
- Solutions for improving the quality (stability to oxidation in storage) of sunflower oil in oil recovery technology;
- Enzymatic extraction of oils from seeds with the purpose of increasing the efficiency of the oil extraction process;
- The energy-efficient technology intensifying the extraction phase in the food and chemical industries on the basis of pulsed electric field;
- Increasing protein in sunflower / soybean extraction meal;
- The use of spent bleaching clays (after the bleaching of vegetable oils);
- Highly effective treatment of fat-containing wastewater;
- Obtaining / extracting sugars from sunflower husks;
- The technology and production line to process oilseed waste purification waste, which is aimed at obtaining additional vegetable oils and fodder products, as well as improving the ecological situation.
- Non-nickel / low-trance hydrogenation of vegetable oils;
- Methods of solidifying liquid vegetable oils and producing plastic products (without the use of hydrogenation technology);
- Increasing stability of sunflower oil used in production (from the extraction of oil to the release of the finished product);
- Technological solutions to ensure the production of mayonnaise / mayonnaise sauces with increased storage life.
- Solutions to prevent mold on soap during storage;
- Natural surface-active substances for liquid detergents, washing powders.
- Healthy snacks for sports nutrition;
- The technology to obtain various proteins completely bio-analogous to mammalian and human proteins;
- The technology to grow plant cells for useful products of various purposes;
- The production of vegetable oils from alternative sources (for example, from algae);
- Biodegradable packaging;
- New foods from rice and wheat bran;
- Increasing stability of fried sunflower seeds during storage: technological and prescription solutions (without the use of synthetic food additives);
- Personalized eating* (a personal diet using technologies for analysis of nutritional status and its positive correction, incl. the genomic and postgenomic methods) .
- Peptide technologies;
- Biomedicine*** (developments in the field of engineering biology of humans, animals and plants: personalized medicine, new medical materials, bioprosthesis, artificial organs);
- Medical genetics*** (genetic diagnostics, bioinformatics, gene therapy, pharmacogenetics, medical genetic counseling, early detection and prevention of hereditary diseases);
- Information technologies in medicine*** (devices and services for monitoring and correction of human condition: digital passport, data-based collection, analysis and recommendations, including telemedicine);
- Preventive medicine*** (prevent Per individual in PLC diagnostics, Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease Aftercare);
- Sports and health*** (increasing health reserves via the collection and processing of information, which is delivered to the consumer and developing recommendations and activities which are based on the commands from the think tank);
- Healthy longevity*** (prolonging the healthy period of human life, delaying the onset of illnesses to a later date due to achievements in the gerontology, geriatrics, genetics and biomedical technologies).
- Neuro-medical engineering (neuroprosthetics of sense organs; development of rehabilitation neurotechnologies for the disabled people; robot-assisted therapy with biofeedback; multimodal, interactive, adaptive neuron interfaces for the mass consumer with the increased volume of information transmitted);
- Neuropharma (gene and cell therapy and correction; early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of neurodegenerative diseases; increasing cognitive abilities of healthy people);
- Neuroassistance (technology of understanding natural language, deep machine learning, personal electronic assistants).
EcoPack, biodegradable packaging based on plant raw material
"Super Food" made in Russia - New varieties of black and red rice, creation of rice varieties high in vitamins and micronutrients
Bio-packaging, produced from algae, environmentally friendly packaging materials and kitchen tableware and utensils
Warden Machinery ― a behavioural analysis system to monitor focus and fatigue of transport operators or complex processes
yRisk ― a medical genetic test to determine the risks of cancer development
The long-list of projects for distance selection in the accelerated program of the track has been published. The results of the selection will be published in January 2018.