The TechNet track aims at finding the best solutions in the field of advanced production technologies. The promising projects will get a chance to work together with the representatives of NTI TechNet task force and Industrial partner PJSC "UEK-Saturn".
The TechNet GenerationS track has been conducted in cooperation with the industrial partner of PJSC "UEK-Saturn" since 2016.
The corporate accelerator program is focused on specific goals set by Industrial partners. During the track best teams will pass training and preparation which will allow them to present their project with maximum effectiveness to track partners and companies included in Technet NTI workgroup. Accelerator winners will be able to test their projects on the production testing arena "Smart" Factory of UEK-Saturn, and get to the NTI TechNet projects registry.
ACCELERATION PROGRAM CONSISTS OF THREE INTERNAL PARTS:
1. Starting training is carried out immediately after track BootCamp in order to reveal programs participants'' weak spots, set goals and objectives for each projects, introduce a common project management standard, distribute participants between trackers and mentors and study theoretical materials necessary for further participants' work.
Venue: Skolkovo Innovation center, Moscow.
2. Internship at the Industrial partner base - work with the Industrial partner experts aimed at structuring of the partnership relations with the industrial consumers of their developments, understanding specifics of implementing technologies in the modern high technology production, work on the project development plan together with the track partner specialists.
Venue: PJSC "UEK-Saturn" Rybinsk
3. The final program part is of practice-driven nature aimed at working on the weak points in the project business part, development of skills related to building communication between the start-ups and corporations, preparation of the presentations and development of presentation skills, search for the potential investors and preparation of the participants to the Demo Day. Besides, the participants will find out more about development, evolving and transfer of the advanced production technologies to the industry and estimate the necessity to use these opportunities to develop their projects.
Venue: Institute of Advanced Production Technologies of SPbPU Saint-Petersburg
Between the on-site parts of AP, Track participants will perform their work online under the leadership of personal trackers according to individual working plans.
- software complexes and services based on the methods of digital design and optimisation of production processes, digitisation of existing and prospective industries;
- components of virtual test sites, including programs, techniques and complexes of virtual tests;
- services for comparative analysis of applicability and selection of engineering software for the task type and computational resources on the basis of databases of model calculation cases;
- a software product for the joint operation of distributed groups of users in real time and visualization of data of the full spectrum of CAx-processes;
- software for the design of tooling, produced by the methods of additive technologies, and for the production of articles by casting;
- software that makes it possible to significantly increase the speed (in comparison with market analogues and while maintaining accuracy) of designing new products and / or modelling the physical parameters of the material / product in real-world conditions;
- software for the design, modelling and / or visualization of production processes for NTI markets or high-tech industries, which makes it possible to reduce the use of computing power in comparison with the best market samples while maintaining the quality of calculations or presentation;
- software product for autonomous optimisation of CNC programs;
- software product for topological optimisation of parts made of polymer composite materials;
- development of applied data preparation software for 3D modelling using open source software and for supporting engineering calculations;
- the development of a software platform for collective interactive remote operation of user groups with virtual prototypes on all types of virtual reality systems for a wide range of CAD / CAE data.
- elements of the software and hardware complex for modelling the sintering process, calculating the microstructure, density and surface quality of products made of metal and ceramic compositions with high accuracy and spatial resolution and taking into account the location of the object in the working area;
- software and hardware complex for quality control of the product created by additive methods, in real time, with high spatial resolution and feedback to the part formation system;
- solutions (technologies) for the production of parts with additional functions using additive technologies;
- Industrial installation for layered laser and electron-beam synthesis.
- software and hardware complex for the collection and transfer of data from industrial equipment, which makes it possible to reduce the costs of the enterprise by optimising the use of equipment or to increase the efficiency of the operation of product;
- sensors and self-contained sensors based on them for operation in extreme temperature and pressure conditions;
- software and hardware complex for the secure transfer of information from the point of operation to the company's monitoring centre (FSTEC of Russia certification).
- new methods and tools for certification of functional materials, which make it possible to reduce the time costs for certification of structures from new materials;
- methods and tools for creating new materials or structures from them, allowing to reduce the cost of production in comparison with materials / structures with similarproperties;
- industrial plants for obtaining parts from thermoplastic polymer composite materials of a new generation (including low-tonnage synthesis of components of polymer composite materials);
- technologies of life cycle management of products made of thermoplastic polymer composite materials;
- industrial installation for the production of materials for additive technologies.
- sensor for the location of a spare part with the possibility of integration into the packaging.
- software-hardware complex for an autonomous robotic assembly site.