About the project
History of GenerationS
- The first Russian accelerator at the federal level
- Education on technological entrepreneurship
- The first multi-industry accelerator in Russia
- A platform to develop corporate acceleration instruments
- Federal platform to develop corporate acceleration
- The number of applications from startups increased by 78%
- For the first time, we organized a pre-accelerator – a development program for early-stage startups
- 69 alumni are working with corporations
- 70% of startups achieve sales after graduating from the acceleration program
- 27% of the startups graduating from GenerationS attract investment
- 73 startups are now expanding their businesses on an international scale
- 25 startups participated in international acceleration programs after graduating from GenerationS
- 3 specialized NTI workgroup nominations emerged: HealthNet, MariNet, and NeuroNet
- A line of corporate accelerators tailored to specific partners needs
- Acceleration programs for international corporations
- Pilot launches and project implementations
2019 GenerationS continues to strengthen its position in the international market and works in partnership with the largest Russian and international companies:
- GenerationS entered the TOP 5 of the best state accelerators in the world according to UBI Global. Experts noted the exceptional achievements in the development of the ecosystem for startups, the attractiveness of the acceleration program and the success of its graduates.
- 4 joint accelerators launched with partners. The corporate clients for acceleration were such companies as Enel, State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK), PepsiCo and Ferring Pharmaceuticals.
GenerationS switched from the usual offline format to online due to the world’s situation. A number of online events and initiatives, which the accelerator usually held offline, marked the beginning and mid-2020.
- Joint calls for startups were launched online with Russian Railways, ChelPipe Group, Uralchem JSC, Lenta and the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation;
- Pilot projects with winning projects are being launched;
- More than 20 webinars and meetups were held with speakers from international and Russian companies, as well as regional representatives of the innovation ecosystem;
In 2020, GenerationS received two prestigious international awards:
- Ekaterina Petrova, Director of GenerationS, received The Stevie Awards in the «Most Innovative Woman of the Year» category;
- GenerationS was among the winners of 2020 ITU Innovation Challenges in the «Ecosystem best practice challenge» category.
- 10 years of experience with innovation and investment projects
- Bronze winner of International Stevie Awards for Women in Business 2020 in the category "Most Innovative Woman of the Year – Business Services"
- "Best Manager in the sphere of innovation business" in the first independent awards for business women "Charmous" (2017)
- International Certificate from Singapore Management University (Executive Development)
- Course "From theory to practice technological entrepreneurship", University of California, Berkeley
- 5 years of experience in business analytics, strategic consulting and project management.
Worked for large and local companies in Russia and the UK.
- Master of Business and Management, Higher School of Economics, National Research University