Terms of Service
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) determines terms and conditions of use of the website http://generation-startup.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and has been executed between OJSC «RVC», OGRN 7724570128, (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and a natural person (hereinafter referred to as the User), who is duly registered on the Website according to part 2 hereof.
For the purposes of this Agreement the Website shall mean an Internet resource http://generation-startup.ru/, containing information of terms and participants of the competition-accelerator GenerationS (hereinafter referred to as Competition) and providing to the User a database containing information about the start-ups, persons and organizations.
- The Agreement is a public offer according to article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and the User registered on the Website shall be deemed to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Agreement may be modified at any time without any special notification to the User. A new edition of the Agreement shall become effective as of the date of publication on the Website if otherwise is not set in the new Agreement edition. The applicable edition of the Agreement shall be published on the web page: http://generation-startup.ru/register/agreement/. Continued use of the Website by the Userб after any amendments have been made to the Agreement, shall mean User's agreement with all amendments and additions.
- This Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) determines terms and conditions of use of the website http://generation-startup.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and has been executed between OJSC «RVC», OGRN 7724570128, (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and a natural person (hereinafter referred to as the User), who is duly registered on the Website according to part 2 hereof.
User registration, password and security
- The User has an opportunity to pass through the registration procedure on the Website, which will result in the creation of a unique account for the User.
In order to register on the Website, the User shall fill in the registration form located at: http://generation-startup.ru/register/ and an application located at: http://generation-startup.ru/personal/apply/ that will be available in the personal account upon registration on the Website.
During the registration, the User shall provide the true and complete information about him/her in relation to the questions offered in the registration form.
- Upon completion of the registration process, the User shall use the selected login (unique symbolic user name) and password to access the Website. The User shall be responsible for safety of his login and password and for everything that will be done on the Website under the User's login and password. The User shall notify the Company of any unauthorized (not permitted by the User) access to the Website with the User's login and password and/or of any security incident.
- Upon request by the governmental authorities, the Company may disclose the required information about the User.
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- While using the Website services, the User is obliged to comply with the provision of the applicable laws of the Russian Federation and this Agreement.
- The User has no right to publish on the Website the information, data, texts, photos, graphics, comments and other materials (hereinafter referred to as the Content) that may infringe upon rights and interests of third parties.
- The User shall be responsible for the uploaded, submitted, transferred or the any other Content that otherwise became available with the help of Website services.
The User shall:
- not upload to the Website, shall not transfer though the Website services any Content containing materials prohibited for distribution by the law including without limitation materials promoting pornography, cult of violence, pornographic or extremist materials;
- while submitting the Content to the Website, observe the third party rights including right of authors and copyright holders of the relevant results of intellectual activity;
- while using the Website services, not allow unreasonable impairment of honour, dignity and business reputation, not publish any comments and messages containing defamation, rude and abusive language;
- not publish on the Website, shall not transfer through the Website services the Content containing advertising or agitation information;
- not specify information of third parties and shall not publish on the Website photos depicting third parties with the intention to perpetrate someone's identity or company and/or organization representative without the relevant authorization;
- not distribute unsolicited email (including SEO spam);
- not use the Website to publish Content including viruses or other computer code, files or executables designated to infringe, destroy or limit functionality of any computer or telecommunication equipment or applications, to get unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers for commercial software applications or utilities generating them, logins, passwords and other means to get unauthorized access to the paid Internet resources and not publish hyperlinks to the aforesaid information;
- assess in its own responsibility the submitted/published Content for compliance with the requirements of the applicable laws of the Russian Federation and this Agreement.
- not use the Website to collect, store and distribute personal information about the third parties and to publish links to emails, URLs, ICQ numbers or other similar programs, phone numbers of third parties;
- not impair Website operation.
- The User acknowledges that Administration has the right at its own discretion suspend or terminate User's registration on the Website, decline publishing of the User's Content or delete any its Content published on the Website services, without the User's notification or any explanation of the reasons.
- The User acknowledges that after registration on the Website it will receive newsletters as email messages to the email address specified by the Website User. In order to unsubscribe from newsletters it is necessary to open the corresponding link contained in the email text.
- The Administration shall be entitled to modify Website content at its discretion.
Working the Website databases
The User has the right to make additions to the Website databases (subject to User's compliance with the requirement of paragraph e) of clause 3.4. hereof by filling in the relevant forms:
- Personal profile (at the addresses specified in clause 2.2 hereof)
- Team profile
- Investor profile
- Expert profile
- The User acknowledges that in making additions to the Website databases, it makes its personal information and/or personal information of third parties (upon request of such person) available for the undetermined number of persons (i.e. public).
- The profile may be deleted by the Administration at any time. The Administration shall not be obliged to provide to the User justification and (or) reasons for deleting the Profile.
- The Administration shall not be held liable for accuracy, credibility and relevance of information contained in the Profile as well as for eligibility of the publication by the User of the third party information, results of the intellectual activity (including photo materials) and means of identification.
- A person, whose personal, contact and/or other information was illegally and/or without the authorization used to fill in the Profile, has the right to apply to the Company at the email email@example.com with the request to delete or adjust the corresponding Profile. The application should be signed by the applicant or its authorized representative. The Company shall respond to the aforesaid request within 7 (seven) business days from the date of receipt.
Intellectual property rights
- A holder of a right to the materials published on the Website is the Company or persons who provided and (or) published them. The User has no right to copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use text, photo and video materials of the Website and the Website database for commercial purposes without entering into a written agreement with the Company or the corresponding holder of a right.
The User agrees that:
- The Administration doesn't guarantee to the User correspondence of the Website to the certain User's purposes.
- The Administration doesn't guarantee that the Website services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without any fails, that the results that can be obtained by the User will be accurate and reliable. The Administration has the right to terminate any Website service at any time.
Administration shall not be held liable:
- for any direct and indirect losses caused by use or inability to use the Website services, unauthorized access to the User's profile;
- for breach by the User of any applicable laws of the Russian Federation including for breach of laws related to intellectual property.
- The Website may include links to the other Internet resources. The Administration shall not be held liable for operation of such hyperlinks containing information of the other resources and for observation of the third party rights for the results of intellectual activity and means of identification used on other resources.
- All possible disputes in relation to the Agreement arising between the User and the Administration shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Judicial recognition of any Agreement provision as invalid shall not result in invalidity of the remaining Agreement provisions.