Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- General provisions
- This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) defines general terms and conditions of use of RVC Joint Stock Company Services (hereinafter the Services) and is executed between RVC JSC, OGRN (Primary State Registration Number) 7724570128 (hereinafter the Company) and a natural person (hereinafter the User) registered on the following websites (including but not limited to): generation-startup.ru, ratingtechup.ru, services.rvc.ru, account.generation-startup.ru (hereinafter the Websites) in accordance with Section II of this Agreement, for the purpose of using the Company’s Services by User, by creating a Personal Account. In this Agreement, the Services shall be understood as the access provided by the Company to the User after the latter registers and creates a Personal Account.
- This Agreement is a public offer as defined in Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and the User joins this Agreement by registering for the Service.
- This Agreement may be modified at any time of Company without further notice to the User, and the User undertakes to regularly review the terms of this Agreement. The updated version of this Agreement shall come into force upon being published on the Services and/ or Websites of Company, unless otherwise provided for in the updated version. By continuing to use the Services after any changes to this Agreement, the User expresses his/her consent to all changes and additions.
The Company shall inform the User about the general nature of this Agreement, according to the internal structure of the Service, and that Addenda to this User Agreement are available on other Websites and/ or Services accessible via links, which are also mandatory for the User to read and follow.
- User registration, passwords and security
- The User can complete the registration procedure, which results in the creation of a unique user record (account), granting access to the Personal Cabinet.
- Registration is performed by specifying login name (email) and password. The user chooses his/her password (a unique set of characters) to access the Personal Cabinet. The Company shall be entitled to establish password complexity requirements (length, acceptable characters, etc.). In the process of registration, the User undertakes to provide true and complete information about himself/herself as requested in the registration form.
- Upon completing the registration process, the User uses his/her login and password to access the Personal Cabinet and the Services. The User gains access to all the Services in the Personal Cabinet, which are regulated by Additional User Agreements published within each individual Service. The User is responsible for the security of his/her login and password information, as well as for any activity carried out using that User’s login and password. The User shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized (not permitted by User) access to the Personal Cabinet with the User’s login and password and/or any security breach.
- The Company may disclose relevant information about the User at the request of the authorities.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement and providing User (the Profile) Information during registration in the Service the User grants his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data contained in the User Information by all means established in paragraph 3, Article 3 of Federal Law No.152-FZ of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data”, and assigns, free of charge, the right of free usage of, and provision of public access to, the User Information and parts (fragments) thereof within the RVC Services and in mass media, without any restriction on the time and volume of use. The purposes of the User’s personal data processing are defined in the Personal Data Processing Policy of “Russian Venture Company” joint stock company (https://www.rvc.ru/privacy-policy.php), which the User accepts unconditionally, with all future changes and additions, by accepting the terms of this Agreement.
- The User’s Personal data is stored on the Company’s servers leased from respective service providers and located within the Russian Federation. The Company considers personal data to be a valuable asset and stores it in various ways, so as to protect the User’s Personal Data from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties can still obtain unlawful access to the User’s Personal Cabinet. Taking this into account, while the Company makes every effort to protect the Personal Data of its Users, the Company cannot guarantee that the Personal Data or personal communications will always remain confidential.
Personal Data shall mean any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable person (a Personal Data Subject), including but not limited to the following: first name, last name, patronymic, age, telephone number, e-mail address, passport data, IP address, postal address, photo and video materials, location data, date and time of visit to the Website, online identifier and other information that the Subject provides by filling out forms/fields on the Website, or received by the Company via cookie files at the time of visiting the Website.
- Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- When using the Services, the User must comply with the provisions of the current legislation of the Russian Federation and this Agreement.
- The User may not use the Personal Cabinet and the Service websites to post information, data, texts, photos, graphics, comments and other materials (hereinafter the Content) violating the rights and interests of third parties.
- The User is fully responsible for the Content uploaded, sent, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services.
- The User shall:
a) not upload, transmit by registering and participating in the Services, any Content that contains materials prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, materials promoting pornography, violent or abusive actions, pornographic or extremist materials;
b) respect the rights of third parties when posting Content on the Services, including the rights of authors and owners of the respective intellectual property;
c) avoid undue derogation of anyone’s honor, dignity, business reputation while using the Services, and refrain from posting messages or comments containing slander, rude or offensive expressions or suggestions;
d) avoid posting or transmitting Content that contains advertising or promotional information;
e) not specify third-party data or post pictures of third parties in the Personal Profile and the Services with the intention of impersonating another person or representing an organization and/or community without any lawful right to do so;
f) not to send spam (including SEO spam);
g) not use the Services to post Content which contains viruses or other computer code, files or programs intended to breach, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or software, to gain unauthorized access, or publish serial numbers for commercial software products, programs to generate such serial numbers, logins, passwords and other means of identification for gaining unauthorized access to premium Internet resources, as well as any links to the aforementioned information;
h) independently assess the information contained in the Content posted and/or transmitted, for compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and this Agreement; i) avoid using the Services to collect, store and distribute personal data of other persons, or to post links to e-mail addresses, website addresses (URL), ICQ and other similar programs, phone numbers, etc. of third parties.
- The User acknowledges that the Administration is entitled, at its own discretion, to suspend or terminate a User’s Personal profile, prevent a User from posting Content or delete any Content that is posted in a User’s Personal profile, without notice to the User and without any explanation.
- By registering, the User also agrees to receive information messages in the form of e-mails sent to the e-mail address specified by the User. To opt out from said information messages, the User must follow the appropriate link indicated in the e-mail.
- The User shall be entitled to delete the information entered in the Personal Cabinet (hereinafter the Profile) and revoke his/her consent to personal data processing by sending an e-mail to the company at the following address: email@example.com. If the Company does not receive the request to revoke the consent to personal data processing, the Administration shall be entitled to act in accordance with the consent to personal data processing accepted by the User. A Profile deleted by the User cannot be restored.
- The Administration may change the content and navigation system of the Services at its own discretion.
- Working with the Services databases
- The User shall be entitled to add information to the Services databases (provided the User complies with the requirements of Paragraph e), Clause 3.4. of this Agreement) by completing special Application Forms within the Services. The Administration shall be entitled to request confirmation of the data indicated by the User in his/her Profile.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that by adding his/her personal information to the Services databases, he/she makes his personal data and/or data of the Personal Data Subject (when acting on behalf of said Subject) available to the general public.
- A Profile can be deleted by the Administration at any time. The Administration is not obliged to justify and/or explain the reasons behind profile deletion to the User.
- The Administration shall not be liable for the accuracy, reliability and relevance of the data specified in the Profile, nor for the legitimacy of the User’s disclosure of third-party data, any violations of intellectual property rights (including photo materials) and means of personalization.
- The person whose personal information, contact detail, and/or other data was used illegally and/or without his/her knowledge when completing a Profile, shall be entitled to request that the corresponding Profile be deleted and/or corrected by contacting the Company at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application shall be signed by the applicant or his/her authorized representative. The Company undertakes to respond to the aforementioned request within 7 (seven) working days after receipt.
- A User registering on behalf of a company guarantees that the company has taken all necessary actions to respect the rights of the persons whose personal data are provided to RVC JSC, including the following:
— notified said persons about the purposes and grounds for data processing and obtained the company’s consent to such processing and delivery to RVC JSC;
— provided said persons with information about RVC JSC as the entity receiving their personal data for processing.
- The User unconditionally agrees that by participating in the Services and completing the Profiles, he/she does not disclose any confidential information about the company he/she represents.
- Intellectual property rights
- The Company or persons providing and/or posting the content displayed on the Services reserve the rights to said content. The User may not copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use the textual, photographic and video content displayed on the Services, as well as the database posted on the Services for commercial purposes without executing a written agreement with the Company or the respective rights holder.
- DisclaimerThe user agrees that:
- The Administration does not guarantee the Services to be fit for the User’s specific purposes.
- The Administration does not guarantee the Services to be provided without interruption, quickly, reliably and free from errors; or that the results obtained by the User will be accurate and reliable. The Administration reserves the right to close any of the Services at any time.
- The administration shall not be liable for:
6.3.1. any direct or indirect losses incurred due to use of, or inability to use, the Services, or unauthorized access to the User’s account;
6.3.2. User’s violation of the current legislation of the Russian Federation, including intellectual property laws.
- The Services can contain links to other Internet resources. The Administration shall not be liable for the operability of such links, the information content of third-party resources, as well as for the observance of third-party rights to intellectual property and means of personalization used on the third-party resources.
- Final provisions
- Any disputes arising between the User and the Administration shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid by a court, this does not result in invalidation of all other provisions of this Agreement.
- In case of discrepancies between the Russian and English versions of the Agreement, the Russian version of the Agreement shall prevail.