Terms of Service
Terms of Service
For the purposes of this Agreement the Website shall mean an internet resource http://generation-startup.ru/, containing information regarding the terms and participants of the competition-accelerator GenerationS (hereinafter the “Competition”) and providing a database to the User containing information about start-ups, persons and organizations.
- The Agreement is a public offer according to article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and a User registered on the Website shall be deemed to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Agreement may be modified at any time without any special notification to the User. A new edition of the Agreement shall become effective as of the date of publication on the Website if otherwise not set in the new Agreement edition. The applicable edition of the Agreement shall be published on the web page: http://generation-startup.ru/register/agreement/. Continued use of the Website by the User after any amendments have been made to the Agreement, shall indicate the User's agreement with all amendments and additions.
User registration, password and security
- The User has an opportunity to execute the registration procedure on the Website, which will result in the creation of a unique account for the User.
In order to register on the Website, the User shall fill in the registration form located at: http://generation-startup.ru/register/ and an application located at: http://generation-startup.ru/personal/apply/ that will be available in the personal account upon registration on the Website.
During the registration, the User shall provide the true and complete information about him/her in relation to the questions posed in the registration form.
- Upon completion of the registration process, the User shall use the selected login (unique symbolic user name) and password to access the Website. The User shall be responsible for the security of their login and password and for everything that will be done on the Website under the User's login and password. The User shall notify the Company of any unauthorized (not permitted by the User) access to the Website with the User's login and password and/or of any security incident.
- Upon request by the governmental authorities, the Company may disclose the required information about the User.
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- While using the Website services, the User is obliged to comply with the provision of applicable Russian Federation laws and this Agreement.
- The User has no right to publish any information, data, texts, photos, graphics, comments or other materials (hereinafter the “Content”) on the Website that may infringe upon rights and interests of third parties.
- The User shall be responsible for Content that is uploaded, submitted or transferred, or for any other Content that otherwise became available with the help of Website services.
The User shall:
- not upload to the Website, nor transfer though the Website services any Content containing materials prohibited for distribution by the law including without limitation materials promoting pornography, cult of violence, pornographic or extremist materials;
- while submitting the Content to the Website, observe third-party rights including the right of authors and copyright holders of the relevant results of intellectual activity;
- while using the Website services, not allow unreasonable impairment of honor, dignity and business reputation, not publish any comments and messages containing defamation, or rude and abusive language;
- not publish on the Website, nor transfer through the Website services any Content containing advertising or agitative information;
- not specify information about third parties nor publish photos on the Website depicting third parties with the intention to perpetrate someone's identity or company and/or organization representative without the corresponding authorization;
- not distribute unsolicited email (including SEO spam);
- not use the Website to publish Content including viruses or other computer code, files or executables designated to infringe, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, telecommunication equipment or applications, to obtain unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers for commercial software applications or the utilities generating them, logins, passwords and other means to obtain unauthorized access to paid internet resources and not publish hyperlinks to the aforesaid information;
- assess in its own responsibility the submitted/published Content for compliance with the requirements of the applicable Russian Federation laws and this Agreement.
- not use the Website to collect, store or distribute personal information about third parties and to publish links to emails, URLs, ICQ numbers or other similar programs, or the phone numbers of third parties;
- not impair Website operation.
- The User acknowledges that the Administration has the right at its own discretion to suspend or terminate the User's registration on the Website, decline to publish the User's Content or delete any of its Content published on the Website services, without the User's notification or any explanation of the reasons.
- The User acknowledges that after registering on the Website, they will receive newsletters as email messages to the email address specified by the Website User. In order to unsubscribe from any newsletters, they will need to open the corresponding link contained in the email text.
- The Administration shall be entitled to modify Website content at its discretion.
Working the Website databases
The User has the right to make additions to the Website databases (subject to User's compliance with the requirement of paragraph e), clause 3.4. hereof by filling out the relevant forms:
- Personal profile (at the addresses specified in clause 2.2 hereof)
- Team profile
- Investor profile
- Expert profile
- The User acknowledges that in making additions to the Website databases, they make their personal information and/or personal information of third parties (upon request of such persons) available for an undetermined number of persons (i.e. public).
- The profile may be deleted by the Administration at any time. The Administration shall not be obliged to provide to the User justification and (or) reasons for deleting the Profile.
- The Administration shall not be held liable for the accuracy, credibility and relevance of information contained in the Profile as well as for the eligibility of the publication by the User of third-party information, results of the intellectual activity (including photo materials) or means of identification.
- A person whose personal, contact and/or other information was illegally and/or without their prior authorization used to fill out the Profile, has the right to submit a request to the Company at the email address email@example.com to delete or adjust the corresponding Profile. The application should be signed by the applicant or their authorized representative. The Company shall respond to the aforementioned request within 7 (seven) business days from the date of receipt.
Intellectual property rights
- A holder of a right to the materials published on the Website is the Company or persons who provided and (or) published them. The User has no right to copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use text, photo or video materials from the Website and the Website database for commercial purposes without entering into a written agreement with the Company or the corresponding holder of a right.
The User agrees that:
- The Administration does not guarantee the User correspondence of the Website for certain of the User's purposes.
- The Administration does not guarantee that the Website services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably or without any defects, nor that the results that can be obtained by the User will be accurate and reliable. The Administration has the right to terminate any Website service at any time.
The Administration shall not be held liable:
- for any direct and indirect losses caused by the use or the inability to use the Website services, or unauthorized access to the User's profile;
- for breach by the User of any applicable Russian Federation laws including any breach of law related to intellectual property.
- The Website may include links to other internet resources. The Administration shall not be held liable for the operation of such hyperlinks containing information about other resources and for observing the third-party rights for the results of intellectual activity and the means of identification used on other resources.
- All potential disputes related to the Agreement arising between the User and the Administration shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Judicial recognition of any Agreement provision as invalid shall not result in the remaining Agreement provisions being deemed invalid.