Metals treatment, new ore mining technologies, remote and automated mining equipment control,raw materials concentration and quality control.
Largest companies in the areas with traditionally difficult and closed for start-ups make their proposals to projects from metallurgy, diamond mining and related industries to present their technologies and gain refinement, implementation, building of joint business, investment attraction or sale of technology.
A man has been mining metal for a long time. In particular, the traces of copper smelting discovered in the 1950s–1960s in Minor Asia date back to the 7th–6th millennium B. C. Today, the share of the metallurgical industry in Russia's GDP is about 5 %, in industrial production — about 18 %, in exports — about 14 %.
For the first time, the Mining & Metals track appeared in the accelerator in 2016, in the GenerationS-2017 track will again unite technology developers for the mining and metallurgy industry.
- exploration and methods of prospecting deposits;
- open and underground mining technologies;
- energy saving and energy efficiency in mining;
- environmental technologies;
- transportation, equipment, mechanisms, machinery, and tools for the mining industry.
- enrichment technology;
- energy saving and energy efficiency in metallurgy;
- environmental technologies in metallurgy;
- automation of technological processes;
- metallurgical equipment;
- processing of metals;
- powder metallurgy;
- new materials;
- new products with precious metals (including medical applications);
- products and technologies that replace the use of precious metals;