A Startup Pitch Session for Corporate Accelerator STLC Took Place in Tallinn
#GENSTalks for State Transport Leasing Company (STLC) took place in Tallinn (Estonia) on November 26, 2019. During the event start-ups met STLC representatives and industry experts and presented their solutions in the transportation.
The event devoted to the development of the transportation industry took place within the STLC (State Transportation Leasing Company) corporate accelerator powered by GenerationS RVC.
During the pitch-session, start-ups from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Finland and Russia presented their projects for the jury of experts from STLC, Tallinn innovation ecosystem players and transportation corporations.
8 projects participated in the pitch session:
- BaseTracK — development of technologies for all-weather automatic guidance with simultaneous fuel saving (up to 20%) for logistics companies.
- OROCON — external construction site management solution focused on business daily requirements applicable for transportation infrastructure projects.
- GoRamp — SaaS for manufacturing companies, which helps them to cover end-to-end transportation management process in 1 real time updating cloud by automating up to 70% of manual works, speeding up to 4 times communication within supply chain and reducing up to 20% of logistics costs.
- SIZZAPP — a mobile platform that links car owners and users via a mobile app.
- Autobahn — vehicle data management from all sales and distribution channels by building digital integration layers.
- Entify — provides companies a digital tool for background checks of other companies. It enables to get a full overview within minutes, to understand if the other company is trustworthy and not sanctioned nor blacklisted.
- Vagonline — a web-service for ordering carriages for a railway network in Russia, the Baltic States and the CIS with access to export railway stations and international ports.
- BroadBit — revolutionary low-cost/high-performance/robust/eco-friendly/scalable sodium chloride (table salt) battery technology with 50% more energy per unit cost and 25% more energy per unit mass than lithium-ion.
The event was hosted by one of the largest European B2B accelerators Startup Wise Guys.
GenerationS is a platform for development of corporate innovations; it is the biggest Russian and CIS accelerator. It was organized by RVC in 2013. GenerationS realizes integrated programs on corporate development: in-house – for development of internal entrepreneurship; acceleration – on scouting and acceleration of external projects; international – on training of the employees in methods of building up and monitoring of innovations under the aegis of the corporations – world leaders. At present, the accelerator infrastructure includes more than 15 000 start-ups from 30 countries, 400 corporate and ecosystem partners. In 2018, GenerationS became the first Russian accelerator accredited by the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) arranged by TechStars, and the best European corporate accelerator according to the Corporate Startup Summit.