AI, Blockchain, quantum: Online event series to highlight “next-wave technologies” (Dec. 1, 10, 22)
GenerationS and Sequence Ventures announce #GENSTechTalks a new series of talks (in English language) to explore the Russian tech landscape with the leading industry experts.
The series is scheduled as follows:
- December 1: Quantum technologies with Maria Lepskaya of Runa Capital;
- December 10: Blockchain with Eldar Khamitov of G1 Ventures;
- December 22: Artificial Intelligence with Alexey Fomin of Botkin.AI.
at 4.00pm Moscow time (GMT+3) .
This series is intended for:
- Startup entrepreneurs and teams in the fields of AI, Blockchain, or quantum computing;
- Stakeholders of innovation ecosystems (universities, R&D centers, tech hubs…);
- Corporation conducting or interested in open innovation programs;
- Anyone with the desire to know more about the Russian Tech Landscape.
Ekaterina Petrova, Managing Director of GenerationS corporate accelerator, said: “The Russian innovation ecosystem has a huge potential in terms of groundbreaking tech solutions. As an accelerator we try to provide maximum support to startups, especially during these challenging times.”
“#GENSTechTalks will provide startups with valuable insights on how to attract investments and tailor their solutions to make them more attractive for the potential investors. We carefully explored the market and invited leading industry experts to co-host the talks. We hope that our initiative will bring benefit for the projects and help them to deeper analyze the strategy and investment approach,” she added.
These online talks are supported Sequence Ventures is a seed and early growth venture capital firm based in Giza, Egypt, and Amsterdam, Netherlands. The firm supports startups involved in the “next wave” — especially in the fields of artificial intelligence, blockchain and quantum computing.
The series is organized by GenerationS, a leading Russian corporate innovation development platform supported by state fund of funds RVC.
Registration is free. Click here to participate!
Source: East-West Digital News