Sibur and Generations launch a Corporate accelerator
The program is focused on finding innovative digital solutions for employees’ daily activities, corporate education and HR. The most promising startups will launch paid pilot projects and get an opportunity for long-term cooperation with the leader of the petrochemical industry in Russia and one of the world's largest companies in the sector.
SIBUR, the largest petrochemical company in Russia, and corporate accelerator GenerationS announces the start of application process for innovative projects as part of the corporation's global digital transformation program. The selection is carried out in the directions related to the automation of internal processes and the solution of production issues.
The search focuses on the following directions:
- А system for remote instructing for contractors and suppliers;
- A system for identifying the potential of employees and planning their further development trajectory;
- Online constructor for educational programs;
- Solutions for the automation of legal examination of contracts;
- "Robot- planner" – a digital assistant for scheduling meetings;
- Gamification in corporate training;
- AI builder for creating presentations;
- A system for tracking the status of students' learning and further identifying the most hardworking ones based on the ranking;
- Assessment system (Assessment Centers (AC) / Development Centers (DC));
- A tool for analyzing the reasons for employee dismissal based on AI based on the results of the “exit interview” feedback questionnaire.
Applications will be accepted from Russian and foreign startups having the digital product at the stage of readiness not lower than an MVP testing stage, having practical experience in implementing similar tasks, experience in the development of efficient products or a finished product that can be adapted to the needs of the corporation. The applications can be submitted till April, 23 on the accelerator official website: https://accelerator.sibur.digital/
Projects that have successfully passed the selection stage and detailed expertise, will move to the next stage of acceleration, which will last until the end of August. In September, the top 10 projects will present their solutions to the company management at the Demo Day.
The participants of SIBUR's first digital accelerator will have the opportunity to conduct paid pilots and create a full-fledged product in the 3 months under the guidance of experienced trackers, they will also get an access to SIBUR's unique industry expertise, will be able to get acquainted with business processes and enter the pool of the company's official suppliers, subject to the successful completion of the MVP testing stage - prototype.
SIBUR is one of the leading companies in the sector in terms of digitalization of production processes. The company has previously carried out initiatives to search for innovative projects for specific tasks in the field of chemical and environmental technologies, the circular economy, as well as various digital hackathons.